Legacy TeamSpeak 3 articles. We have left these here for historical purposes, but also as a point of reference for users who still use TeamSpeak 3 and need a bit of guidance.
- Where can I obtain technical support?
- What license models are available for TeamSpeak 3?
- What is the difference between the "TeamSpeak 3 SDK" and the "TeamSpeak 3 Plugin SDK"?
- What are codecs, and how do they differ?
- Is TeamSpeak 2 compatible with TeamSpeak 3?
- I want to purchase a Gamer License. How do I do this?
Technical Support - Client
- Where is text-to-speech (TTS) on Linux?
- When I try to connect to a TeamSpeak server I keep getting the message 'No reply from server'. What does this error mean?
- When I connect to a server (and particularly a heavily populated one) the client provides too many spoken notifications about users joining or leaving. This is annoying. How do I turn them off?
- There is a password field in the connection and bookmark dialogs. But I read TeamSpeak 3 does not use passwords?
- The TeamSpeak 3 client application has crashed! How can I help?
- TeamSpeak fails to start because it cannot find any port
Technical Support - Server
- What is the minimum requirements for a TS3 server?
- Which ports does the TeamSpeak 3 server use?
- What is the default permission set in a new TeamSpeak 3 server installation?
- What is a virtual server snapshot, how is it used, and are there any guidelines I should be aware of?
- virtualserver started too many times in a certain time period
- virtual server is running elsewhere, shutting down!
Non-Profit License - NPL
- IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!
- What if I want to host more than 512 slots?
- What are the server and slot count limitations for a Non-Profit License (NPL)?
- My NPL expired and it didn't automatically renew. What can I do?
- I noticed my NPL is set to expire in six (6) months. What happens when my NPL reaches this expiration date?
- I have lost my Non-Profit License (NPL) licensekey.dat file. How can I retrieve it?
- Why is there a license fee for the iOS client, when all other client platforms are free?
- What does the option 'Auto Gain Control' (ACG) do?
- Is it possible to export my identity from my iOS device to my computer?
- Is it possible to connect to a TeamSpeak 3 server using 3G?
- Im trying to connect to my TeamSpeak 3 server but it says "Could not validate client identity"
- I am getting a ‘Connection Error’ message with a [0x705] error code (AKA 705 error). How do I fix this?